- CABLE AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE – Contact the chamber at (715) 798-3833 or view the website at www.Cable4Fun.com for information regarding area events and recreational opportunities. The chamber can provide you with maps for biking, snowmobiling, and ATVing.
- NAMAKAGON LAKE ASSOCIATION –For information, visit http://namakagonlakeassociation.org, email Board@NLAonline.org
- CHEQUAMEGON AREA MOUNTAINBIKE ASSOCIATION (CAMBA) – Our off-road bike trail system consists of over 300 miles of marked and mapped routes. Visitwww.CAMBAtrails.org for more information.
- CABLE NAMAKAGON HISTORY MUSEUM https://cablehistorymuseum.com/ You’re invited to take a step back in time and explore the southern areas of Bayfield County’s rich history at the Cable/Namakagon Historical Museum in downtown Cable, Wisconsin. Open May 25, 2019, to Labor Day. Hours: Tuesday – Friday 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m, Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Click here for the CABLE NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM
- NAMAKAGON TRAIL GROOMERS SNOWMOBILE CLUB – For information on the club, meeting times and places, Club information, events and programs, membership, trail reports, and more, check out the website at: www.namtrails.com or please contact Cris Liebhauser, club secretary, at 715-794-2396 or firstname.lastname@example.org Current Namakagon area trail report: Snowmobile Trails https://www.travelwisconsin.com/snowreport/snowmobile
- NAMAKAGON COMMUNITY CLUB – The club meets the first Thursday of the month at 6:00 PM at the Town Hall. Everyone is invited to attend.
- CABLE & AREA LIONS CLUB meets the second and fourth Monday of the month for a dinner meeting at Lakewoods starting with a social hour at 6:00 p.m. and the dinner meeting starting at 6:45 p.m. For more information contact membership director Ellen Nelson 715-794-2641; email at: email@example.com.