- CABLE AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE – Contact the chamber at (715) 798-3833 or view the website at www.Cable4Fun.com for information regarding area events and recreational opportunities. The chamber can provide you with maps for biking, snowmobiling, and ATVing.
- CHEQUAMEGON AREA MOUNTAINBIKE ASSOCIATION (CAMBA) – Our off-road bike trail system consists of over 300 miles of marked and mapped routes. Visitwww.CAMBAtrails.org for more information.
- NAMAKAGON TRAIL GROOMERS SNOWMOBILE CLUB – For information on the club, meeting times and places, please contact Sandy Scoville, club secretary, at 798-2418 or,firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NAMAKAGON COMMUNITY CLUB – The club meets the first Thursday of the month at 6:00 PM at the Town Hall. Everyone is invited to attend.
- Cable & Area Lions Club meets the second and fourth Monday of the month for a dinner meeting at Lakewoods starting with a social hour at 6:00 p.m. and the dinner meeting staring at 6:45 p.m. For more information contact membership director Joe Brady at 715-798-3777.