- CABLE AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE – Contact the chamber at (715) 798-3833 or view the website at www.Cable4Fun.com for information regarding area events and recreational opportunities. The chamber can provide you with maps for biking, snowmobiling, and ATVing.
- CHEQUAMEGON AREA MOUNTAINBIKE ASSOCIATION (CAMBA) – Our off-road bike trail system consists of over 300 miles of marked and mapped routes. Visitwww.CAMBAtrails.org for more information.
- The FOREST LODGE LIBRARY http://cable.wislib.org/index.php is a joint library of the Cable and Namakagon communities and is located on County Highway M in downtown Cable, WI. The library is open six days a week and its services and programs are available to area patrons and visitors alike.
- CABLE NAMAKAGON HISTORY MUSEUM https://cablehistorymuseum.com/
You’re invited to take a step back in time and explore the southern areas of Bayfield County’s rich history at the Cable/Namakagon Historical Museum in downtown Cable, Wisconsin. Open May 26 to Labor Day.
Hours: Tuesday – Friday 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m, Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Click here for the CABLE NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM
- NAMAKAGON TRAIL GROOMERS SNOWMOBILE CLUB – For information on the club, meeting times and places, please contact Cris Liebhauser, club secretary, at 262-785-2140 or,firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check next season for the Current Trail Groomers report
- NAMAKAGON COMMUNITY CLUB – The club meets the first Thursday of the month at 6:00 PM at the Town Hall. Everyone is invited to attend.
- CABLE & AREA LIONS CLUB meets the second and fourth Monday of the month for a dinner meeting at Lakewoods starting with a social hour at 6:00 p.m. and the dinner meeting starting at 6:45 p.m. For more information contact membership director Joe Brady at 715-798-3777.