Return permits to  the Town Clerk.


Short Term Rental Permit  and Ordinance # 41

Short Term Rental refer to:

Short Term Rental Permit Procedure

Short Term Rental Criteria

Short Term Rental Stipulations


Fireworks Permit  and  Ordinance No. 27

Town Driveway Permit    and  Ordinance No. 37

2018 Wisconsin Lottery and Gaming Credit Application

***** Important — to ensure the Lottery and Gaming Credit Application form works properly, save it to your computer before completing the form.  The form must be completed and mailed to Bayfield County Treasurer, P. O. Box 397, Washburn, WI  54891.*****


Town Building Inspector (UDC)

A UDC Permit is required for:

  • New Dwellings
  • Modular Homes/Manufactured Homes
  • Foundations for existing Dwelling Units
  • Additions & Alterations over 100 Square Feet
  • New or Replacement Decks over 100 Square Feet attached to or used as an exit path from a dwelling

Town Building Inspector

Building Inspection Agreement

Building Inspection Agreement p.2